The Key Facts for Taxpayers card is a summary of tax, expenditure and income data from the Budget Economic and Fiscal Update (BEFU) 2011. It was released at the same time as other Budget 2011 documents on 19 May 2011.
Formats and related files
Table of contents
- New Zealand's nominal GDP recovering
- Earthquake rebuild to boost growth
- Household saving improving
- New Zealand's external vulnerability remains
- Where do core Crown expenses go?
- Where does core Crown revenue come from?
- Operating balance before gains and losses
- Net core Crown debt
- Who pays income tax... and how much?
- Working for Families changes
- KiwiSaver changes
- Growth in the Government's net worth
- How does a 1% change in growth affect tax?
- What is the full-year cost of... ?