- (-) Remove Fiscal policy filter Fiscal policy
- (-) Remove 2016 filter 2016
- (-) Remove Foreign exchange filter Foreign exchange
- (-) Remove Exports filter Exports
- (-) Remove Technological change filter Technological change
- (-) Remove di Maio, Mario filter di Maio, Mario
1 blog posts found
How to get an export take-off?Posted: 21 Sep 2016Topic: Capital, Consumption, Economic conditions, Economic growth, Economic integration, Exports, Fiscal policy, Foreign exchange, International investment, Macroeconomics, Monetary policy, Productivity, Savings, Technological change, TradeAuthor:The New Zealand Government is targeting an increase in the ratio of real exports to GDP to 40 percent by 2025. To shed some light on what drives these transitions we looked at episodes to...