The Treasury has published six new Working Papers today, covering evaluation of the Youth Service, sugar taxes, fiscal consolidation, and generating international income.
The new Working Papers are:
- Evaluation of the impact of the Youth Service: Youth Payment and Young Parent Payout by Keith McLeod, Sylvia Dixon and Sarah Crichton
- Evaluation of the impact of the Youth Service: NEET programme by Sylvia Dixon and Sarah Crichton
- Sugar taxes and changes in total calorie consumption: a simple framework by John Creedy
- Implications of a sugar tax in New Zealand: incidence and effectiveness by Alasdair Gardiner
- Returning to surplus: New Zealand’s post-GFC fiscal consolidation experience by Dhritidyuti Bose, Renee Philip and Richard Sullivan
- Barriers to generating international income: evidence from the Business Operations Survey by Lynda Sanderson
Working Papers can be viewed on the Treasury website at http://www.treasury.govt.nz/publications/research-policy/wp.
The views, opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in Treasury Working Papers are strictly those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the New Zealand Treasury or the New Zealand Government.
Bryan McDaniel | Principal Communications Advisor
Tel: +64 4 917 6268 or 021 817 207
Email: [email protected]
Follow the Treasury on Twitter: www.twitter.com/nztreasury