Budget briefings were provided to support parties in Budget 2009. These briefings were used to discuss what would be included in their Votes as part of the overall Budget package considered by Cabinet.
Pages Comprising this Information Release
There are eleven pages comprising the Budget 2009 (25 June 2009) Information Release:
- Home - Budget 2009 Information Release
- Key Documents:
- Budget Strategy
- Senior Executives Group briefings
- Budget Ministers' briefings
- Budget Package Cabinet paper
- Cabinet minutes related to the Budget Strategy and Budget Package Cabinet papers
- Bilateral Briefings
- Letters to Ministers - Letters to Ministers who did not have bilaterals.
- [This Page] Support Party Briefings
- Cabinet Minutes by Vote - The Budget Package Cabinet minute for each Vote.
- Fiscal Strategy Papers
- Tax Papers
- Line-by-line Reviews
- Information Release Advice - Advice to Ministers about this release.
- Secondary Release - Advice provided on options related to Budget consolidation and projections, indexation of assistance payments, and aide-memoires for Vote Education