In February and October 2013 the Treasury released advice given to the Minister of Finance in the 2011/12 and 2012/13 fiscal years on:
- Coordinated Education and Welfare policies that support youth achievement, such as the Youth Guarantee and Youth Services
- The retention, achievement and progression of students to higher levels of study
- The Government’s policy agenda for schools, and
- The quality of teaching.
Documents are available in Adobe PDF format only. Please contact [email protected] to request HTML versions.
Key to sections of the Official Information Act 1982 under which information has been withheld.
Certain information in these documents has been withheld under one or more of the following sections of the Official Information Act, as applicable:
- 9(2)(a) - to protect the privacy of natural persons, including deceased people
- 9(2)(f)(iv) - to maintain the current constitutional conventions protecting the confidentiality of advice tendered by ministers and officials
- 9(2)(g)(i) - to maintain the effective conduct of public affairs through the free and frank expressions of opinion
- 9(2)(i) - to enable … [the Crown] to carry out commercial activities without disadvantage or prejudice, and
- 9(2)(j) - to enable the Crown to negotiate without disadvantage or prejudice.
In some cases information has been withheld because it is out of scope or not relevant to an Official Information Act request.
In preparing this Information Release, the Treasury has considered the public interest considerations in section 9(1) of the Official Information Act.