This scheme closed on 31 December 2011The Crown's Extended Retail Deposit Guarantee Scheme ended on 31 December 2011. Some deposits with the Public Trust continue to be covered under the Public Trust Act but no deposits with other financial institutions are guaranteed by the Crown for any default after 31 December 2011.
Questions and Answers
- Part 1 - Am I covered?
- Explanations of eligibility criteria for the Crown guarantee.
- Part 2 - Claims and Defaults
- Explains what happens when a guaranteed institution defaults.
- Part 3 - Trusts
- Information about how eligibility criteria apply to trusts.
- Part 4 - Institutions
- Information that guaranteed institutions need to know.
Friday, 20 January 2012