Documents in this section have been used in Budget decision-making, including Cabinet papers, aides memoire, and reports to Ministers. They are organised by Portfolio.
Pages Comprising this Information Release
There are ten pages comprising the Budget 2017 (14 July 2017) Information Release:
- Home - Budget 2017 Information Release
- Key Documents - Covering:
- Design of the Budget process
- Budget strategy
- Budget Ministers' briefings
- Budget Package Cabinet paper
- Cabinet minutes related to the Budget strategy and Budget Package Cabinet papers
- Family Incomes Package - Released 28 July 2017.
- Care and Support Workers (Pay Equity) Settlement - Released 28 July 2017.
- Youth Not in Education, Employment or Training (NEET) - Released 28 July 2017.
- Applied Examples of CBAx - Budget 2017 required cost benefit analyses for most Budget proposals.
- Other Papers Relating to Specific Portfolios:
- [This Page] ACC to Defence
- Earthquake Commission to Health
- Immigration to Prime Minister
- Science and Innovation to Workplace Relations and Safety
See Information Withheld from Documents on the Budget 2017 Information Release home page, or the cover page in each PDF file, for an explanation of why deletions may have been made to some of these documents.
Documents are available in Adobe PDF format only. Please contact [email protected] to request HTML versions.