Documents in this section contain the main advice on process design, budget strategy and the Budget 2015 package. They include aides memoire, Treasury reports, Budget Ministers' briefing papers, Cabinet papers and related minutes.
Pages Comprising this Information Release
There are seven pages comprising the Budget 2016 (14 July 2016) Information Release:
- Home - Budget 2016 Information Release
- [This Page] Key Documents - Covering:
- Design of the Budget process
- Budget strategy
- Budget Ministers' briefings
- Budget Package Cabinet paper
- Cabinet minutes related to the Budget strategy and Budget Package Cabinet papers
- Applied Examples of CBAx - Material released December 2016 - Budget 2016 required impact analysis using the cost benefit analysis CBAx tool.
- Other Papers Relating to Specific Portfolios:
See Information Withheld from Documents on the Budget 2016 Information Release home page, or the cover page in each PDF file, for an explanation of why deletions may have been made to some of these documents.
Documents are available in Adobe PDF format only. Please contact [email protected] to request HTML versions.
See the List of Other Papers by Vote to find papers for the Votes in the Budget 2016 Information Release that are not listed on this page.