Documents on this page are advice the government received from the Treasury regarding organising this and future releases of Budget material, and communications by the Minister of Finance with other Ministers about the Budget 2009 information release.
Pages Comprising this Information Release
There are eleven pages comprising the Budget 2009 (25 June 2009) Information Release:
- Home - Budget 2009 Information Release
- Key Documents:
- Budget Strategy
- Senior Executives Group briefings
- Budget Ministers' briefings
- Budget Package Cabinet paper
- Cabinet minutes related to the Budget Strategy and Budget Package Cabinet papers
- Bilateral Briefings
- Letters to Ministers - Letters to Ministers who did not have bilaterals.
- Support Party Briefings
- Cabinet Minutes by Vote - The Budget Package Cabinet minute for each Vote.
- Fiscal Strategy Papers
- Tax Papers
- Line-by-line Reviews
- [This Page] Information Release Advice - Advice to Ministers about this release.
- Secondary Release - Advice provided on options related to Budget consolidation and projections, indexation of assistance payments, and aide-memoires for Vote Education