Formats and related files
This page contains links to material and information relating to Housing Affordability that has been produced by Government agencies and Ministers.
Information about the Productivity Commission's inquiry into housing affordability, and its recommendations to the Government, can be found on its website: www.productivity.govt.nz.
Relevant media statements from Ministers can be found on the Beehive website:
- Hon Bill English, Minister of Finance: Govt responds to housing affordability report (29 October 2012)
- Hon Bill English, Minister of Finance: Improving Housing Affordability (29 October 2012)
- Hon Phil Heatley, Minister of Housing: Affordable housing action well underway (29 October 2012)
- Hon Amy Adams, Minister for the Environment: Further RMA changes to help project planning (29 October 2012)
Using PDF Files
Key to sections of the Official Information Act 1982 under which information has been withheld.
Certain information in these documents may have been withheld under the following section of the Official Information Act:
- 9(2)(f)(iv) - maintain the current constitutional conventions protecting the confidentiality of advice tendered by ministers and officials.
Where information has been withheld, a reference to the applicable section of the Official Information Act has been made, as listed above.
In preparing information for release, the Treasury considers the public interest considerations in section 9(1) of the Official Information Act.