Releases of Treasury advice to Ministers and other material relating to the New Zealand health sector.
- Analysis of District Health Board Performance (5 May 2017) - Reports prepared for the Ministers of Finance and Health. These reports do not replace the performance monitoring of the sector carried out the Ministry of Health or the formal accountability arrangements that apply to DHBs.
- Exploring the Links between Quality Improvement Strategies and Organisational Outcomes in Four New Zealand District Health Boards (15 April 2016) - Final report of a project between the Ministry of Health, the Treasury, and the Health Quality and Safety Commission, with collaboration from Auckland, Bay of Plenty, Canterbury and Whanganui District Health Boards.
- How Can Primary Health Care Contribute Better to Health System Sustainability?: A Treasury Perspective (9 June 2009) - The Treasury has released an internal discussion document which was cited by the OECD in its Economic Survey of New Zealand 2009.
- Managing Long Term Health Expenditure (4 June 2009) - The Treasury has released material relating to the Treasury's work on long term challenges in health.
- Health Sector (15 February 2007) - Documents relating to the Treasury's work on health sector productivity, its in-depth review of the health sector and its input to the review of the Ministry of Health.
- Health Funding and Insurance (9 December 2004) - Two reports containing proposals on long-term healthcare funding and health insurance.
- Costs of Subsidising Private Health Insurance (5 March 2002) - Treasury report outlining the costs and benefits of subsidising private health insurance in New Zealand.