Ministers submitted Baseline Alignment Proposal documents to the Minister of Finance in March to indicate a. how their priorities aligned with the Government's priorities, b. where re-prioritisations could be made in each Vote, and c. what their baseline would look like after re-prioritising. The Minister of Finance wrote to each Minister in April to communicate what Buidget Ministers' decisions were in relation to each Minister's proposals.
Pages comprising this Information Release
There are seven pages comprising the Budget 2008 (8 July 2008) Information Release:
- Home - Budget 2010 Information Release
- Key Documents- Covering:
- Design of the Budget process
- Budget strategy
- Budget Ministers' briefings
- Budget Package Cabinet paper
- Cabinet minutes related to the Budget strategy and Budget Package Cabinet papers
- Share Allocation Letters to Ministers
- [This Page] Baseline Alignment Proposals and Letters
- Budget Package Cabinet Minutes
- Other Papers Relating to Specific Votes or Portfolios
- Tax Papers
See Deletions to Documents on the Budget 2010 Information Release home page for an explanation of why deletions may have been made to some of these documents.