Formats and related files
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Pre-condition #1: Address Needs and Aspirations That Remain Relevant
- Pre-condition #2: Clear Ends (Outcomes) and Means (Outputs and Coverage)
- Pre-condition #3: Systems Are in Place to Verify Performance
- Condition #4: Produced Cost Effectively and Efficiently
- Condition #5: Delivery Meets Quantity and Quality Standards
- Condition #6: Reach and Influence the Groups that Interventions Must Affect
- Condition #7: Demonstrably Reduce Need by Improving Outcomes
- So … Do Major Interventions Perform Credibly?
- Appendix 1: What Could a Credible ‘Performance Story’ Look Like?
- Appendix 2: Is the Right Information Being Reported?
- Appendix 3: Comparison Group Choices for Assessing Impact
- Appendix 4: Additional Resources
Tuesday, 26 August 2008