The ICR is an assessment led by the Treasury that looks at the performance of individual agencies in managing their investments and assets.
ICR ratings will show where agencies can develop enhanced levels of investment management capability and performance. Over time, these actions mean agencies are better placed to effectively manage future investments and assets.
The ICR is conducted in tranches, and the assessments are repeated every three years.
- Investor Confidence Rating Results Analysis: Round 1 and Round 2
(PDF 796 KB) - released 15 July 2021
- Investor Confidence Rating Round 2 Tranche 4 Scorecards (PDF 133 KB) - released 15 July 2021
- Cabinet Paper CAB-19-SUB-0060 - Investor Confidence Rating Round 2 Tranche 3 results
- Treasury Media Statement - Round 2 of Investor Confidence Ratings for 6 DHBs
- Cabinet Paper - Investor Confidence Rating: Round 2, tranche 2 results
(PDF 2.1 MB) - released 19 September 2019
- Treasury Media Statement - Investor Confidence Ratings for six agencies released - 19 September 2019
- Cabinet Paper - Investor Confidence Rating: Introduction and latest results (PDF 646 KB) - 23 October 2018 - released 29 January 2019
- Treasury Media Statement - First round of Investor Confidence Ratings completed - 29 November 2018
- Round 2 - Tranche One Results - November 2018 (PDF 164 KB)
- Tranche Four Results - July 2018 (PDF 191 KB)
- Tranche Three Results - June 2017 (PDF 95 KB)
- Tranche Two Results - February 2017 (PDF 56 KB)
- Tranche One Results - July 2016 (PDF 156 KB)