The reporting and review phase involves reporting on performance and financial outcomes and assessing the effectiveness and efficiency of interventions.
In this section
- Financial Forecasting and Reporting by the New Zealand Government complies with Public Sector PBE Accounting Standards (PBE Standards).
- This page outlines the reporting requirements for Crown reporting entities. The online guide is available below in both PDF and HTML formats.
Below are documents useful for Accounting Guidance
- In addition to the general guidance in our cost benefit analysis guide, the Treasury also provides specific guidance on the discount rates to be used.
- For use by Crown reporting entities to register their staff as users on CFISnet - the Crown's Financial and Information System.
- To achieve the Government's wellbeing vision, New Zealand needs a public sector that is more strongly focused on improving current and future wellbeing. The Treasury has been working with agencies to understand how a wellbeing approach could be applied.
- Treasury Instructions are issued under Section 80 of the Public Finance Act 1989.
- Treasury Circulars provide guidance and instructional information to departments, Crown entities and State-owned enterprises (SOEs) and request financial information from those agencies.