The Treasury aims to improve the ties between the Treasury and the diverse and dispersed group that are Treasury alumni.
There is much material on this website that may be of interest to alumni, summarised below.
The Treasury also offers alumni the opportunity to join its alumni programme. One feature of the programme is a newsletter that is e-mailed to subscribers. This newsletter is not currently produced on a regular basis, but will resume again this year. To join the programme and to subscribe to this newsletter, refer:
- This provides information on Treasury’s strategic direction as outlined in our Statement of Intent, and provides an overview of Treasury's three key outcomes: improved economic performance; improved State sector performance; and macroeconomic stability.
- For information on Treasury's performance against our outcomes.
- This provides information on current job opportunities at the Treasury, as well as the latest graduate recruitment, scholarship and summer internship initiatives.
- An up-to-date outline of the Treasury’s current organisation structure and management.
- This section of the Publications Index is a good place to check for recent material released by the Treasury.
- These can be found in publications search.
- Speeches to external groups by the Secretary to the Treasury and other senior staff.
Treasury Alumni Newsletter
How to Subscribe
If you are a past employee of the Treasury, and would like to receive invitations to special events or subscribe to our alumni newsletter, please email us at [email protected] with the following details:
- Email address to use for sending you newsletters;
- First name and family name;
- Exit date (month and/or year you left the Treasury);
- The name of the branch or group you belonged to at Treasury before you left;
- Current city; and
- Other contact details (optional).
If we know which city you live in we can consider you for invitations to special events e.g. if the Secretary to the Treasury is visiting London, Canberra etc. We will reply by email to confirm that you have been subscribed (may take up to five working days).
Addresses supplied will only be used for purposes consistent with the objectives of the Treasury Alumni programme. This includes the regular dispatch of email newsletters and from time to time may involve communications targeted to a subset of Alumni, for example those residing in a particular city.
How to Unsubscribe
Please email [email protected] with “Unsubscribe Alumni” in the subject line if you wish to unsubscribe from the Treasury Alumni mailing list. We will send you an email to confirm that you have been removed from the list.