Applications for 2022-2023 Summer Intern positions are now open and will close on Thursday 22 September.
The Treasury application process
Important note: We do not use cover letters or resumes when screening applications for our intern programme. Please take your time in completing all sections of the application, providing as much information as you can to assist us when reviewing your submission.
Recruitment for the intern programme is a 3-step process:
- Online application and screening – we will assess your application and review whether you have met the eligibility criteria for the programme.
- Online psychometric testing and video interview – this stage of the process helps us to identify whether you have the key skills and behaviours we look for in our interns.
- Offer – we aim to make all of our offers within 3 weeks of the application closing date!
If you can answer 'yes' to each of the following statements, you are eligible to apply to our graduate programme and we look forward to receiving your application:
- I have a B or higher grade average from the previous 12 months study
- I am a second year student or higher
- I am available between 23 November 2022 and 10 February 2023.
Good luck and we look forward to receiving your application!