Applications for our Summer 2022 graduate positions will open in March 2021.
If you are interested in applying for our graduate or intern programmes, register your interest by creating a profile on our online e-recruitment system.
Important note: We do not use cover letters or resumes when screening applications for our graduate programme. Please take your time in completing all sections of the application, providing as much information as you can to assist us when reviewing your submission.
Recruitment for the graduate programme is a 4-step process:
- Online application and screening – we will assess your application and review whether you have met the eligibility criteria for the programme.
- Online psychometric test and video interview – this stage of the process helps us to identify whether you have the key skills and behaviours we look for in our graduates.
- Assessment centre – whilst we take you through a range of activities, including a panel interview with managers and a group exercise, you will get the opportunity to take an inside look at our culture and environment and decide whether Treasury is the right fit for you.
- Offer – we aim to make all of our offers within 7 days of the assessment centre!
If you can answer 'yes' to each of the following statements, you are eligible to apply to our graduate programme and we look forward to receiving your application:
- I am a New Zealand or Australian Citizen, New Zealand Permanent Resident or Resident, or entitled to a three-year Post-study Open Work Visa (for degree Level 7 or above qualifications)
- I have attained a B+ or higher grade average from my previous 12 months study.
- I am available to start the Graduate programme in January 2022.
Good luck and we look forward to receiving your application!