Applications for our 2022-2023 Summer Intern programme are now closed. Check back in July 2023 to apply for the 2023-2024 Programme.
Am I eligible?
If the answer to each of the following statements is ‘yes’, you are eligible to apply to our Summer Intern programme:
- I am a New Zealand or Australian Citizen, New Zealand Permanent Resident or Resident, or entitled to a three-year Post-study Open Work Visa (for degree Level 7 or above qualifications)
- I have attained a grade average of B or higher from my previous 12 months study
- I have completed my first year of tertiary education
- I am available between November to February
The application process
Recruitment for the intern programme is a 3-step process:
- Online application and screening – we will assess your application and review whether you have met the eligibility criteria for the programme.
- Online psychometric test and video interview – this stage of the process helps us to identify whether you have the key skills and behaviours we look for in our interns.
- Offer – we aim to make all our offers within four weeks of the application closing date.