Review of PPP Procurement Processes in New Zealand
Page updated 28 Mar 2017
The Treasury has engaged KPMG to undertake a review of the PPP procurement process in light of experience gained since the approach was first adopted. The review will consider changes that contribute towards achieving:
- Greater participation in and more competitive procurement of New Zealand PPP projects.
- Improvements to the standard of responses received as part of PPP procurement processes.
- Reducing unnecessary costs for both procuring agencies and bidding parties.
The consultation questions and response form are available below. The deadline for responses is 1:00pm Friday 7 April 2017.
- Consultation questions for PPP market participants ppp-review-questionnaire.pdf (683 KB)
- Review consultation response form ppp-response-form.docx (16 KB)