Page updated 31 May 2011
Treasury Papers are usually authored by Treasury and express its views on a specific issue or topic.
Treasury Papers are occasional papers that have been released publicly in the interests of open government. A Treasury Paper will sometimes be commissioned to develop a key strategic area and build a Treasury consensus.
Treasury Papers do not include publications required by statute such as Economic and Fiscal Updates or Treasury guidance and instructions.
Treasury Papers do not always have reference numbers like the Working Papers or Policy Perspectives Papers series.
List of Treasury Papers
- Working Towards Higher Living Standards for New Zealanders
- Government and Economic Growth: Does Size Matter?
- Saving in New Zealand - Issues and Options
- Market Equity Risk Premium
- Context for Māori Economic Development - Hui Taumata
- Electricity Demand-side Management
- New Zealand Economic Growth: An Analysis of Performance and Policy