Conferences & Workshops
Page updated 20 Sep 2012
Papers from conferences and workshops on various policy issues organised by the Treasury, often in conjunction with other agencies or institutions.
- India and New Zealand Economic Connections (Wellington, 25 September 2012) - Seminar flyer, including programe and biography of Dr Reuben Abraham.
- New Zealand's Macroeconomic Imbalances - Causes and Remedies: Policy Forum (Wellington, 23-24 June 2011) - Preliminary details of the forum's theme and keynote speakers.
- Testing Stabilisation Policy Limits in a Small Open Economy (Wellington, 12 June 2006) - Keynote papers and policy reviews by overseas experts in monetary and fiscal policies.
- Labour Force Participation and Economic Growth (Wellington, 14-15 April 2005) - Papers and presentation slides by speakers at the workshop.
- Productivity: Performance, Prospects, Policies Workshop (Wellington, 28-29 July 2004) - Papers and slides by speakers at the Productivity Workshop.