Media Advisory: Attendance at Budget 2012 Wellington Lock-Up
11 May 2012
The Budget 2012 Lock-Up will be held in the Banquet Hall of the Beehive, Parliament Buildings, Wellington on Thursday 24 May 2012 from 10.30am till 2pm.
Attendees please note that:
- A form of identification is required;
- Seating is determined by the order in which attendees arrive and set up;
- Parliamentary Service will provide a Wifi service; this will be available from 1.55pm with a strict embargo of 2pm for published material;
- Electronic documents: The full suite of Budget documents will be available via a CD or USB stick;
- Printed documents: The Media Kit will include copies of the Executive Summary and Budget Speech. Limited copies of the Fiscal Strategy Report and Economic and Fiscal Update (BEFU) will also be available; and
- Budget document contents may not be communicated in any form before 2pm.
The terms and conditions of attendance are available here: http://www.treasury.govt.nz/budget/2012/lock-ups.
Media contact:Serene Ambler | Senior Communications Advisor
Tel: +64 4 917 6163
Mob: +64 21 660 665