Health Information Releases
Page updated 11 Jun 2009
Releases of Treasury advice to Ministers and other material relating to the New Zealand health sector.
- How Can Primary Health Care Contribute Better to Health System Sustainability?: A Treasury Perspective (9 June 2009) - The Treasury has released an internal discussion document which was cited by the OECD in its Economic Survey of New Zealand 2009.
- Managing Long Term Health Expenditure (4 June 2009) - The Treasury has released material relating to the Treasury's work on long term challenges in health.
- Health Sector (15 February 2007) - Documents relating to the Treasury's work on health sector productivity, its in-depth review of the health sector and its input to the review of the Ministry of Health.
- Health Funding and Insurance (9 December 2004) - Two reports containing proposals on long-term healthcare funding and health insurance.
- Costs of Subsidising Private Health Insurance (5 March 2002) - Treasury report outlining the costs and benefits of subsidising private health insurance in New Zealand.