Strategy Development Guidance on the Public Sector Performance and Financial Management System
Page updated 6 Dec 2013
Strategy matters. Good strategy allows Ministers and senior managers to understand and endorse specific goals and plans of action.
- Strategy Primer
- Better Business Cases for Capital Proposals Toolkit: Strategic Assessment (National Infrastructure Unit website)
- Performance Expectations – "What's Intended to Be Achieved"
- Performance Expectations – "How Performance Will Be Assessed"
- Statements of Intent: Examples of Reporting Practice (Office of the Auditor-General website)
- Capability Toolkit
- Performance Measurement: Advice and Examples on How to Develop Effective Frameworks (SSC website)
- Getting Better at Managing for Outcomes - Self Assessment Tool (SSC website)