Reporting and Review Guidance on the Public Sector Performance and Financial Management System
Page updated 1 Jul 2016
The reporting and review phase involves reporting on performance and financial outcomes and assessing the effectiveness and efficiency of interventions.
- Year End Reporting: Departmental Annual Reports and End-of-Year Performance Information on Appropriations
- Preparing the Annual Report and End-of-Year Performance Information on Appropriations: Guidance for Crown Entities
- Further information (FAQs and examples) can be found on the Public Sector Intranet (available to public sector employees only).
Financial Reporting Policies
- Accounting Policies - Including valuation guidance.
- CFISnet Registration
- Crown Reporting Requirements
- Transition to the New Public Benefit Entity (PBE) Accounting Standards for the Public Sector
- New Zealand International Financial Reporting Standards (NZIFRS)
- Treasury Circulars
- Treasury Instructions