Reporting and Review Guidance on the Public Sector Performance and Financial Management System
Page updated 16 Feb 2011
The reporting and review phase involves reporting on performance and financial outcomes and assessing the effectiveness and efficiency of interventions.
- Preparing the Annual Report: Guidance and Requirements for Departments
- Guidance and Requirements for Crown Entities - Preparing the Annual Report
- Preparing Reports on Non-departmental Appropriations: Guidance and Requirements for Administering Departments
- Further information (FAQs and examples) can be found on the Public Sector Intranet (available to public sector employees only).
Financial Reporting Policies
- Accounting Policies - Including valuation guidance.
- CFISnet Registration
- Crown Reporting Requirements
- New Zealand International Financial Reporting Standards (NZIFRS)
- Treasury Circulars
- Treasury Instructions