Reporting and Review Guidance on the Public Sector Performance and Financial Management System
Page updated 10 Dec 2013
The reporting and review phase involves reporting on performance and financial outcomes and assessing the effectiveness and efficiency of interventions.
- Preparing the Annual Report: Technical and Process Guide for Departments
- Preparing the Annual Report: Guidance and Requirements for Crown Entities
- Preparing Reports on Non-departmental Appropriations: Guidance and Requirements for Administering Departments
- Further information (FAQs and examples) can be found on the Public Sector Intranet (available to public sector employees only).
Financial Reporting Policies
- Accounting Policies - Including valuation guidance.
- CFISnet Registration
- Crown Reporting Requirements
- Transition to the New Public Benefit Entity (PBE) Accounting Standards for the Public Sector
- New Zealand International Financial Reporting Standards (NZIFRS)
- Treasury Circulars
- Treasury Instructions