Guidance on the Public Sector Performance and Financial Management System
Page updated 27 Feb 2015
The planning stage involves identifying options, implications and resource requirements; allocating resources; and developing an implementation plan.
- Better Business Cases for Capital Proposals Toolkit (National Infrastructure Unit website)
- Cost Benefit Analysis
- Public Sector Discount Rates
- Guidance for Public Private Partnerships (PPPs) in New Zealand (National Infrastructure Unit website)
- Estimates Documents - Technical and Style Guides
- Financial Recommendations
- New Zealand Fiscal Management Approach
- Performance Expectations – "How Performance Will Be Assessed"
- Performance Expectations – "What Is Intended to Be Achieved"
- CEA: Statement of Performance Expectations