Briefing to the Incoming Minister for ACC
Published 12 Nov 2014
This briefing is part of the suite of briefings prepared for incoming Ministers by the Treasury following the general election of 20 September 2014.
This document has been proactively released. Redactions made to the document have been made consistent with provisions of the Official Information Act 1982.
|Browse Section/Chapter||Download/Page Range|
Purpose of the Report
ACC is a Crown Agent and a Crown Entity
The Minister, the Board and the Treasury
Key monitoring processes
|bim-14-acc.pdf (102 KB) pp. (1),1–8|
Key to Redaction Codes
Certain information in this document has been withheld under one or more of the following sections of the Official Information Act, as applicable:
-  9(2)(a) - to protect the privacy of natural persons, including deceased people
-  9(2)(b)(ii) - to protect the commercial position of the person who supplied the
information or who is the subject of the information
-  9(2)(f)(iv) - to maintain the current constitutional conventions protecting the
confidentiality of advice tendered by ministers and officials
-  9(2)(g)(i) - to maintain the effective conduct of public affairs through the free and frank
expression of opinions
-  9(2)(j) - to enable the Crown to negotiate without disadvantage or prejudice
- [ ] Not relevant
Where information has been withheld, a numbered reference to the applicable section of the Official Information Act has been made, as listed above. For example, an  appearing where information has been withheld in a release document refers to section 9(2)(b)(ii).
In preparing this Information Release, the Treasury has considered the public interest considerations in section 9(1) of the Official Information Act.