- Board Appointments
- Ownership Framework
- Treasury Website
- 2011 Briefing to the Incoming Minister of Finance and Minister for State Owned Enterprises
Briefing to the Incoming Minister of Finance and Minister for State Owned Enterprises
This document has been prepared for the purposes of briefing the incoming Minister of Finance and Minister for State Owned Enterprises (SOEs) on the work of Treasury's Crown Ownership Monitoring Unit (COMU) and the issues and decisions it expects to engage on over the near term. It was prepared by the Treasury before the general election of November 2011.
The Treasury prepared two other briefings:
- Briefing to the Minister of Finance: Increasing Economic Growth and Resilience (25 November 2011) (Treasury website)
- Regulatory Quality and Treasury - Introductory Briefing: [Briefing to the Incoming Minister for Regulatory Reform] (T2011/2565) (21 December 2011) (Treasury website)
Key to sections of the Official Information Act 1982 under which information has been withheld.
Certain information in this document has been withheld under one or more of the following sections of the Official Information Act, as applicable:
- 9(2)(a) - to protect the privacy of natural persons, including deceased people.
- 9(2)(f)(iv) - to maintain the current constitutional conventions protecting the confidentiality of advice tendered by ministers and officials.
- 9(2)(g)(i) - to maintain the effective conduct of public affairs through the free and frank expression of opinions.
- 9(2)(i) - to enable the Crown to carry out commercial activities without disadvantage or prejudice.
- 9(2)(j) - to enable the Crown to negotiate without disadvantage or prejudice.
Where information has been withheld, a reference to the applicable section of the Official Information Act has been made, as listed above.
In preparing this Information Release, the Treasury has considered the public interest considerations in section 9(1) of the Official Information Act.