Pre-election Update 2011 Additional Information
The following information forms part of the Pre-election Economic and Fiscal Update 2011 (Pre-election Update), released by the Treasury on 25 October 2011. This information provides further details on the Pre-election Update and should be read in conjunction with the published document. The additional information includes:
- Detailed economic forecast information - detailed tables providing breakdowns of the economic forecasts.
- Treasury and Inland Revenue tax forecasts - detailed tax revenue and receipts tables comparing Treasury's forecasts with IRD's forecasts.
- Additional fiscal indicators - estimates of the cyclically-adjusted balance and fiscal impulse.
- Government Finance Statistics (GFS) for central government - fiscal tables presented under a GFS presentation framework to help with cross-country comparisons.
- Accounting policies - outline of the specific Crown accounting policies. The published forecast financial statements only provide a summary.