Information Supporting the Estimates of Appropriationsfor the Government of New Zealand for the Year Ending 30 June 2011
Page updated 20 May 2010
Information Supporting the Estimates is organised on the basis of sectors, with each Vote and its administering department allocated to one sector (with a small number of exceptions).
The Information Supporting the Estimates comprises sector overview information, together with statements of responsibility; performance information for appropriations in Votes covered by the sector; and statements of forecast service performance and forecast financial statements of departments included in the sector. Statements of Intent of departments included in the sector form part of the supporting information.
The ten volumes of the Information Supporting the Estimates 2010/11 are:
- Vol. 1 - Economic Development and Infrastructure Sector
- Vol. 2 - Education and Science Sector
- Vol. 3 - Environment Sector
- Vol. 4 - External Sector
- Vol. 5 - Finance and Government Administration Sector
- Vol. 6 - Health Sector
- Vol. 7 - Justice Sector
- Vol. 8 - Māori, Other Populations and Cultural Sector
- Vol. 9 - Primary Sector
- Vol. 10 - Social Development and Housing Sector