2016 Treasury Schools Challenge Prizes
Page updated 9 Mar 2016
The following prizes will be provided by Victoria University of Wellington to the winning teams:
- Each member of the winning team (up to four members) will receive a $500 electronics voucher and a scholarship valued at $2,000 to study at Victoria University.
- Each member of the second and third-placed teams (up to four members per team) will receive a $500 electronics voucher and a scholarship valued at $1,000 to study at Victoria University.
- The student awarded best speaker at the finals day will receive a $500 electronics voucher and a scholarship valued at $1,000 to study at Victoria University.
*The scholarships are available for members of the place-getting teams if and when they become fully enrolled at Victoria University.
The conditions of the scholarship are:
- The student must be enrolled in a full-time programme of study at Victoria University for 2017 or 2018.
- They must have attained University Entrance and the Guaranteed Entry Score for the programme they have chosen to study and be fully enrolled by the due dates. See Victoria University's website for admission and other enrolment requirements www.victoria.ac.nz.
- The scholarship may be held in conjunction with a Victoria Excellence or Victoria Achiever Scholarship or other fees scholarship.
- The scholarship can be put towards tuition fees, accommodation costs in a Victoria University hall of residence only, or course-related costs (receipts must be presented).