Graduate and Summer Internship Recruitment
Page updated 17 Mar 2014
Becoming a Treasury graduate or summer intern is a great way to start your career.
You can count on us to provide:
- Interesting work from the beginning - our recent graduates have been involved in monitoring the performance of government agencies and Crown owned entities, economic modelling and providing advice to the Minister of Finance.
- A structured learning environment that provides coaching and mentoring, and training during your time at the Treasury.
- Supportive and fun work environment.
What we are looking for
We are looking for graduates and summer interns from a broad range of disciplines – economics, political science, accountancy, finance, business management, social science, law, science, maths and more.
The degree you complete is not critical - what counts for us is that you can:
- think critically about problems and explore broadly for solutions
- relate well with others to understand and influence outside perspectives
- take risks and push boundaries
- adapt to change
- communicate clearly
- perform at a high level
|14 Mar 2014||Make a Contribution that Counts
||Graduate Recruitment Book.pdf (2.1 MB)|