Page updated 26 Aug 2011
The Treasury aims to improve the ties between the Treasury and the diverse and dispersed group that are Treasury alumni.
There is much material on this website that may be of interest to alumni, summarised below.
The Treasury also offers alumni the opportunity to join its alumni programme, a key feature of which is a regular newsletter that is e-mailed to subscribers. To subscribe to this newsletter, see subscription information below.
- Statement of Intent - Sets out the key outcomes for the Treasury and how we plan to achieve them.
- Outcomes - Provides an overview of Treasury's three outcomes: improved economic performance; improved State sector performance; and macroeconomic stability.
- Annual Report - For information on Treasury's performance against our outcomes.
- Careers at the Treasury - This provides information on current job opportunities at the Treasury, as well as the latest graduate recruitment, scholarship and summer internship initiatives.
- Our People (groups and managers) - An up-to-date outline of the Treasury’s current organisation structure and management.
- Information Releases - This section of the Publications Index is a good place to check for recent material released by the Treasury.
- Treasury Research and Policy Publications - This index can now be searched by subject.
- Recent speeches to external groups by the Secretary to the Treasury and other senior staff.
Treasury Alumni Newsletter
Treasury produces a regular Alumni newsletter that is emailed to subscribers. The newsletters include information on Treasury's current work programme, upcoming events such as speeches and seminars, as well as job opportunities and information on senior staff changes.
How to Subscribe
If you are a past employee of the Treasury, and would like to subscribe to our alumni newsletter, please email us at email@example.com with the following details:
- Email address to use for sending you newsletters;
- First name and family name;
- Exit date (month and/or year you left the Treasury);
- The name of the branch or group you belonged to at Treasury before you left;
- Current city; and
- Other contact details (optional).
If we know which city you live in we can consider you for invitations to special events e.g. if the Secretary to the Treasury is visiting London, Canberra etc. We will reply by email to confirm that you have been subscribed (may take up to five working days).
Addresses supplied will only be used for purposes consistent with the objectives of the Treasury Alumni programme. This includes the regular dispatch of email newsletters and from time to time may involve communications targeted to a subset of Alumni, for example those residing in a particular city.
How to Unsubscribe
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with Unsubscribe in the subject line if you wish to unsubscribe from the Treasury Alumni newsletter mailing list. We will send you an email to confirm that you have been removed from the subscriber list.